About Coach Eva
Eva Fernandez is a Transformational and Creativity Coach, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Counselor, Certified Expressive Art Practitioner (C.E.A.P), artist, speaker, internet radio host and workshop facilitator...(I'm sure I have more titles to share with you =)
In 2011, Eva started her own private coaching practice working with individual clients and groups looking to take their personal and professional life to a new level. Eva works with her coaching clients to discover their true purpose and develop a plan in that direction.
Prior to starting her private coaching practice, Eva worked with organizations such as Gap Inc., Schwab and other large to small companies leading and implementing software and infrastructure projects as a IT Project Manager and Change Management expert. In addition, Eva is currently a practicing psychotherapist in New York City working directly with couples and individuals. She also co-hosts a weekly radio show called Wholehearted Pathways starting in August 2012.
Eva brings compassion, humour, authenticity, and wholeheartness to inspire her coaching clients in creating a new life story from Essence. Whether your story is to uncover a creative talent, start a business, or transform your life to one with meaning and purpose, Eva will guide and stand for your goals and commitment.
Get to know Eva at My Story...
Working with me as your personal coach will help you...
- Discover your core values, passion and purpose in life
- Uncover your inner essence and its meaning
- Identify where you're blocking your brilliance, particularly the areas you can't see yourself
- Gently let go of the past and any fears that are dimming your potential
- Believe in yourself enough to take steps you never thought possible
- Create a life story that reflects your desires, purpose and goals
- Accomplish your personal or professional growth
- Identify your strengths and unique genius
- Create possibilitites and transform your life
- Develop an action plan
- Create breakthrough in all areas of your life
"You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams."
- Oprah Winfrey